2023 is shaping up to be a tough year.
As organizations struggle through the 2023 budget process business owners, IT departments, risk professionals, and compliance teams are looking to disruptive processes and cognitive technologies to ensure good governance and evidence of compliance with laws, frameworks, and policies.
Join our panel of industry experts from META, Guidewire, and GRC 20/20 as they share the Best Practices that you can leverage in 2023 and beyond to disruptively scale your compliance programs and address the questions that are front of mind:
- How will we keep up with the pace of regulatory change, including state and international privacy laws?
- Will we miss some critical changes while trying to manage within a tighter budget?
- Will we be able to respond to all the regulatory change impacts in time?
- How can we get ahead of risk events and assure our customers and board members that it won’t happen here?
- Will we be able to continue to do more, faster but with lesser resources?